Thursday 3 February 2011

Selling Selling Selling

So I am trying to sell the stuff on my site. What to do how to do it?
I have opened a facebook page and from there I hope to build on online community of ladies and in the future, gents who are interested.

I also need advice about scents, what sort of smells do people like? What do they need to get through the day? I want to create my first body line call LavaFlow and want to know what keeps people going throughout the day. Which products they need and use all of the time to make a complete kit.

Also, clothing, what materials are most liked? Organic materials? Where to find them?

But back to point A: Sell all things on the site! At least if I could sell all of the purses and winter clothes that would be great.

So check them out!

www.lavaculture.com






2 comments:

  1. I love the blue overcoat/shirt! how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bri! Thanks for checking this out. If you go to the www.lavaculture.com site, you can see the prices. This blue coat costs $25.

    ReplyDelete